Eachine just launched a new Tiny Whoop alternative, the Eachine Aurora 90 mini FPV racing drone. The quadcopter comes with 1104 7500KV brushless motors, ESCs with BLHELI_S and Dshot support and a Halocube Betaflight F3 6DOF flight controller with built-in OSD.
The drone also features a particular carbon fiber frame design which protects both the propellers and the transmitters, much like a Tiny Whoop (what is a Tiny Whoop?).
The Aurora 90 mini FPV racing drone weighs 73g without counting the battery, which is 7.4V 450mAh 80C lipo battery. The frame of the Aurora 90 seems to be a clone of the Halo 90.
Eachine Aurora 90 Mini FPV Racing Drone Specifications
- Brand name: Eachine
- Item name: Aurora 90 Mini FPV Racing Drone BNF
- Wheelbase: 90mm
- Size: 118mm*118mm*70mm
- Weight: 73g( battery not include)
- Motor: Eachine 1104 7500KV brushless motor
- ESC: 10A BLHELI_S 16.5 1-2S 4 in 1 ESC Dshot600
- Propeller: 50mm 4-blades propeller
- Receiver: Frsky/DSMX/Flysky AFHDS2A (optional)
- Camera: 600TVL HD CMOS 1/4 inch
- VTX: 5.8GHz 25mW 48CH NTSC/PAL video transmitter
- Flight controller: Minicube Betaflight F3 6DOF built-in OSD
- OSD: Betaflight OSD
- Firmware of flight controller: Betaflight 3.1
- Flight time : 3-4minutes
- Rear LED Ready (LED_Strip function)
- Buzzer Ready
- Battery: 7.4V 450mAh 80C lipo battery
- Charger: B3PRO 2S balance charger
Eachine Aurora 90 Mini FPV Racing Drone Pricing and Photos
The Eachine Aurora 90 Mini FPV Racing Drone will set you back $145.99, with either a DSM2/DSMX, Flysky or Frsky compatible receiver. We’ll probably get a Flysky-compatible version for review, however, at the time of writing, stocks were yet to arrive.