Eachine never really stop producing new models and, after launching a the Eachine EX120, they have now come out with the Eachine BAT QX105. The QX105 is a micro FPV racing drone with an interesting new design, and bigger motors than usual;;.
The Eachine Bat QX105 features built-in OSD configurable through the Betaflight software. With the Black Edition 1020 coreless motors, the QX105 will be a flier that could easily trump the likes of the Tiny QX90, Tiny QX80.
The drone comes with the new F303 MCU, which is a very popular flight controller for FPV racing. It also features a customizable LED strip and a buzzer for low voltage warning or lost connection. The Eachine Bat QX105 is shipped with two 3.7V 600mah LiPo batteries, which last for about 5 minutes of flight time each.
Eachine BAT QX105: Specifications
- Model: Eachine Bat QX105
- Wheelbase: 105mm
- Weight: 75g (without propeller guard)
- Flight controller: Eachine AIOF3_BRUSHED (STM32-based, F303 MCU/ MPU6000 VIA SPI)
- Motor: Brushed, Coreless 1020
- Propeller: 66mm 2-blade propellers
- Camera: 600TVL HD CMOS 1/4inch
- VTX: 5.8GHz 25mW 48CH NTSC/PAL Video transmitter
- Battery: 3.7V 600mAh LiPo battery
- OSD: Betaflight OSD
- Firmware of Flight controller: Betaflight 3.0.1 (Target: OmnibusF3)
- Flight time: 5 minutes (Battery voltage at 2.8v)
Eachine BAT QX105: Pricing & Photos
The Eachine BAT QX105 sits pretty with an asking price of $79.99, which is definitely a fair price for a drone with this hardware and features.