The JXD 515W Mini does indeed feature a 0.3MP WiFi enabled FPV camera which will transmit 640 x 480px video to your connected smartphone. It can be controlled via a smartphone or the included transmitter.
The drone also packs some more neat features such as One Key take off/landing, altitude hold mode, headless mode and 360° flips.
Packing a 7.4V 350mAh capacity battery the JXD 515W Mini can fly for about 5-6 minutes.
JXD 515W Mini: Specifications
Here are the specifications of the JXD 515W, according to the makers.
- Model: JXD 515W Mini
- Motor type: Brushed
- Kit Types: RTF
- Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control, WiFi Remote Control
- Channel: 4-channel
- Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
- Detailed Control Distance: 50~60m
- Transmitter Power: 4 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
- Model Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
- Battery: 7.4V 350mAh lithium-ion
- Flying Time: 5~6mins
- Charging Time (h): 90mins
- Product size (L x W x H): 13.80 x 13.80 x 5.00 cm / 5.43 x 5.43 x 1.97 inches
JXD 515W Mini: Pricing & Photos
>> Check out the listing for the 515W here.
A very appealing option if you want to try FPV at home and need something small with an almost 360° propellers protection.