Eachine are on a roll and they seem to be releasing a new quadcopter every other day. Today is the turn of the Eachine Vtail QX110, a 110mm wheelbase racing drone with FPV and a rather unusual design; let’s have a look!
The unique design is explained in its name itself; the Eachine VTail QX110 does indeed feature a V shaped tail (much like the Eachine V-tail 210). In addition to that, the back arms are also bent up; whether that actually improves performance is yet to see, though.
The VTail QX110 packs a F3Pro flight controller with built-in OSD that runs Betaflight 3.0.1. Through the OSD you can see many important data such as main battery voltage, fly mode, fly time, artificial horizon, crosshair and more.
The racing quadcopter is powered by four coreless 8520 Black Edition motors, so no, it’s not brushless. Meanwhile the on-board camera is a 600TVL HD CMOS sensor.
The VTail QX110 comes with a 3.7V 600mah Lipo battery that should ensure about 5 minutes.
Eachine Vtail QX110 Specifications
- Model: Eachine Vtail QX110
- Wheelbase: 110mm
- Size: 112 x 106 x 43mm
- Weight: 46g (without battery)
- Flight controller: Eachine AIOF3PRO_Brushed built-in OSD
- Firmware: Betaflight 3.0.1 (Target: Omnibus)
- Motor: Coreless 8520 Black Edition CW/CCW
- Propeller: Ladybird 55mm CW/CCW 2-blades propeller
- Camera: 600TVL HD CMOS 1/4inch
- VTX: 5.8g 25MW 48CH NTSC/PAL Video transmitter
- OSD: Betaflight OSD
- Battery: 3.7V 600mah Lipo battery
- Flight time: 5 minutes (Battery voltage at 2.8V)
Eachine Vtail QX110 Pricing and Photos
The Eachine Vtail QX110 is listed on Banggood for a starting price of $69.99. It’ll be available in different receiver configurations: DSM2/DSMX, FlySky and FrSky.