Eachine have been around for quite a while. They’ve been around long enough to know what the pilot community wants. And while they get accused of ripping off designs all the time, they continue to release model after model that strikes a chord with the buyers. The newest in this list is the brushless Eachine Aurora 100 drone.
However, if you’ve grown out of ducted frames and are looking for something more powerful, the Aurora 100 represents a natural upgrade.
Eachine Aurora 100 Brushless Micro FPV Drone
Banggood, owners of the Eachine brand, sell the Eachine Aurora 100 in BNF form (what does BNF mean?). Besides a controller, it comes with everything else required to have the quadcopter in the air. As for the controller compatibility, like most other Eachines (think QX80, QX90, etc.), you can choose between DSM2/DSMX, Flysky (AFHDS 2A) and Frsky compatible receivers. No points for guessing which one I’m going to go with!
As for the pricing, the Aurora 100 is listed for $129.99. A bit on the pricier side in my opinion, but let’s wait for the reviews to come out before we delve deeper.
Eachine Aurora 100 Specifications
- Model: Eachine Aurora 100 Mini FPV Racing Brushless Drone BNF
- Wheelbase: 100mm
- Size: 120mm x 120mm x 65mm
- Weight: 61.7g (battery not included)
- Motors: Eachine 1104 7500KV brushless motor
- ESC: 10A BLHELI_S 16.5 1-2S 4 in 1 ESC Dshot600
- Propellers: 50mm 4-blades propellers
- Receiver: Receiver: Frsky/DSMX/Flysky AFHDS2A (optional)
- Camera: 600TVL HD CMOS 1/4 inch
- VTX: 5.8GHz 25mW 48CH NTSC/PAL Video transmitter
- Flight controller: Minicube Betaflight F3 6DOF Flight controller built-in OSD
- OSD: Betaflight OSD
- Firmware: Betaflight 3.1
- Flight time: 3-4minutes
- Rear LED Ready( LED_Strip function)
- Buzzer Ready
- Battery: 7.4V 450mah 80C LiPo battery