The Holybro Shuriken X1 is a fast FPV racing using a 200mm wheelbase and a full 3K carbon fiber frame with 4mm thick propeller arms. You can now get it for $20 off with our coupon that you’ll find at the end of the post! Now let’s have a look at the drone itself.
The Shuriken X1 comes with the F3 flight controller board (BetaFlight pre-loaded / CleanFlight ready) that also features OSD, PDB and other integrated sensors. The aircraft also packs a 5.8GHz 40-channel 200mW / 600mW switchable FPV transmitter with built-in push button and LED channel display.
This quadcopter boasts a 600TVL PAL camera with 2.5mm lens and 1/3 inch Super HAD II CCD sensor.
Holybro Shuriken X1 Specifications
- 32-bit F3 flight controller
- MPU6050 gyroscope / accelerometer
- ATmega328P with Arduino boot loader ( minimOSD )
- MAX7456 monochrome on-screen display ( minimOSD )
- FTDI cable compatible pinout ( minimOSD )
- Oneshot125 BLheli-S 30A ESCs ( 40A burst current )
- T-MOTOR 2305 2600KV motors
- Compact size and 200mm diagonal length for 5 inch propellers
- Input voltage: 7 – 42V
- Filtered voltage output 5.2V 2A
- Weight: 343g ( excluding battery )
- Remote control distance: 300 meters
Holybro Shuriken X1 Pricing and Photos
Holybro’s Shuriken X1 retail price is $259.99 but with our coupon you’ll able to get it for $239.99. The coupon code is: ShurikenX2, you can purchase one from the link here — purchase link.
The coupon is valid on all the receiver versions available, that includes: DSMX, FRSKY XSR, FUTABA and FLYFKY.