Do you want to fly FPV but the relatively high cost of FPV accessories have always scared you off? Well, now you can get a cheap pair of FPV goggles to begin with, we’re talking about the FuriBee VR01. Let’s have a look!
The FuriBee VR01 is one of the cheapest FPV goggles now available on the market at about $49.99. It features a 4.3-inch display with a resolution of 480 x 272px and 16:9 aspect ratio, it works both in PAL and NTSC systems.
These FPV goggles come with two antennas, an omnidirectional mushroom antenna with 4dBi gain, plus a 14dBi directional planar antenna. On the FuriBee VR01 you can use from 2S 520mAh to 3S 2200mAh batteries, which will give you an autonomy of about 3 hours to 18 hours respectively.
FuriBee VR01 Specifications
- Screen size: 4.3 inches
- Resolution: 480 x 272px
- Aspect ratio: 16:9
- TV system: NTSC and PAL
- Frequency: 5.8GHz
- Channels: 40 channels, including RaceBand
- Operating voltage: 7 – 23V DC
- Operating current: 2 – 3S
- Compatible battery: 2S 520mAh – 3S 2200mAh
- Service time: about 3 hours with 2S 520mAh; more than 18 hours with 3S 2200mAh – flying all day long
- Sensitivity: -90dBi
- Antenna gain: 4dBi mushroom antenna; 4dBi planar antenna
- Connector type: RP-SMA male on FPV goggles; SMA male on antennas
- DVR function: no
FuriBee VR01 Pricing and Photos
As mentioned earlier, the FuriBee VR01 comes a the very budget-friendly price of $49.99 from online retailers like Gearbest. If you use the coupon “FuribeeVR” you’ll be able to get it for $48.99. Beware though, there’s no battery included in the kit, so remember to pick one yourself.
Being the cheapest FPV goggles kit on the market, this is definitely suggested to beginners with a very low budget. Once you get confident flying with it, you’ll be able to scale up to more advanced (and expensive) options.