Are you building your own drone? If so then check out this new mini F3 flight controller for brushless motors-equipped aircraft.
The mini flight controller system features a STM32F3CCT6 MCU, a MPU6000 and 256K flash. There’s also a built-in 5V 1A BEC, LC filter, and integrated OSD. The board can run open source software such ass CleanFight and BetaFlight, it’s compatible with most receivers, the likes of SBUS, PPM, DSMX and more.
The 4 in 1 ESCs which are on the second board are EFM8BB21F16G running BLHeli – S at 4 x 20A ESC continuous current.
Mini Brushless F3 Flight Controller Specifications
- STM32F3CCT6 MCU 32-bit processor
- MPU6000 connected via SPI
- 5V 1A BEC, built-in LC filter
- Mounting hole spacing: 20mm
- 4-in-1 Brushless ESC
- Processor: EFM8BB21F16G
- Firmware: BLHeli – S
- Continuous current: 4 x 20A
- Burst current: 4 x 25A, 5 seconds
- Driver: new-generation 3-in-1 MOSFET driver
- Power supply: 2 – 4S LiPo / 2 – 4S HV LiPo
- BEC: no
Mini Brushless F3 Flight Controller Pricing and Photos
The Mini Brushless F3 Flight Controller can be found over at Gearbest for $48.21. This tiny compact board is mostly aimed at smaller aircraft, especially 130mm wheelbase ones.