Enter the FuriBee F36S Tiny Whoop Clone
The makers of the very quadcopter have now come out with the FuriBee F36S, which a readymade Tiny Whoop alternative. What this means is that there’s no need for you to add any more components to the quadcopter to get flying in the air.
It even comes with an AIO FPV camera, which means the only things you need to be Tiny Whoop’in are a controller (it comes with an Frsky receiver) and an FPV headset.
At just $50, the FuriBee F36S quadcopter looks like a really tempting deal. You can find it here.
FuriBee F36S Features & Pricing
- Wheelbase: 65mm
- Flight controller: F3 with integrated receiver
- Receive distance: about 200m
- Motor: 615 coreless motor, 53000rpm
- Propeller length: 31mm
- Resolution: 800TVL
- TV system: NTSC / PAL switchable
- Video transmitter: 5.8G 40CH 25mW
- Image transmission distance: about 100m
- Size: 82.5 x 82.5 x 24mm (not including camera)
- Flying environment: indoor and outdoor
- Material: PC, ABS
- Assembly: DIY
As mentioned previously, the pricing for the F36S has been set at just around the $50 mark which makes it one of the best alternatives to the Tiny Whoop.