The ARFUN 90mm is the last addition to the already huge catalog of Tiny Whoop contenders. As all the others in this class, it is a brushless FPV racing drone which is suitable both for indoor and outdoor flying. Let’s learn more about it!
The tiny quadcopter comes with an “X” shaped carbon fiber frame with a thickness of 3mm, a mini F3 flight controller board with built-in OSD. It’s powered by DYS BE1104 KV 7500 brushless motors, which can generate up to 118g thrust each and 4-in-1 BLHeli – S 20A ESCs with the latest DShot protocol.
For FPV flying, the ARFUN 90mm utilizes a 600TVL HD CMOS camera and a 5.8G 48CH 25mW video transmitter, with a maximum range of 200 meters.
The ARFUN 90mm is fueled by a 7.4V 500mAh 30C LiPo battery (which is included) for about 4 minutes. The aircraft also features a 80dB loud buzzer and 10 lumens strong light to keep track of it.
ARFUN 90mm Specifications
- Flight control system: Tower Mini F3
- 3K carbon fiber frame thickness: 3mm
- Brushless motor: DYS BE1104 7500KV
- Brushless ESC: 4-in-1 BLHeli – S 20A
- Propeller: 1935 five-blade, 50mm long
- Video transmitter: 5.8G 48CH 25mW
- Camera: 600TVL HD CMOS ( supports OSD and includes signal input / output cable )
- Field of view: 120 degree
- Image transmission range: 200m
- Antenna gain: 3dBi
- Alarm: audible ( 80dB ); visible ( 10 lm )
- Power supply: 7.4V 500mAh 30C LiPo ( included )
- Aircraft weight: 56g ( excluding battery )
- Battery weight: 19g
ARFUN 90mm Pricing and Photos
The ARFUN 90mm is probably one of the most expensive Tiny Whoop alternatives coming at $173.24 from websites like Gearbest, but if you’re interested in raw power then it could be something to consider.
Obviously the ARFUN 90mm is aimed at advanced users or people with some basic FPV expertise, also note that you need buy a transmitter and FPV monitor/goggles separately.