Makerfire is back at it with a rather exciting Tiny Whoop alternative. This new little puppy is called the Makerfire Armor 90 and as the name suggest it features a 90mm wheelbase, but what else is there? Let’s find out!
The Makerfire Armor 90 is a tiny FPV racing drone boasting a set of forceful MKF1104 7500KV high RPM brushless motors in a 3K carbon fiber chassis with a tank shaped canopy and pre-built propeller guards.
On the drone we find an high performance F3 flight controller and 4-in-1 BLHeli – S 10A ESC with LDO function. The FPV system instead consists in an AIO 600TVL FPV camera with 5.8G 48CH 25mW VTX and 3dBi whip antenna.
Makerfire Armor 90 Specifications
- Weight: 60.5g ( without battery ) / 85.3g ( with battery )
- Brushless motor: MKF1104 7500KV
- Brushless ESC: 4-in-1 BLHeli – S 10A with LDO function
- Flight controller: F3 with OSD
- Firmware: BetaFlight OMNIBUS
- Propeller: 1935 three-blade
- Camera: 600TVL
- Field of view: 120 degree
- Video transmitter: 5.8G 48CH 25mW
- Antenna gain: 3dBi
Makerfire Armor 90 Pricing and Photos
The Makerfire Armor 90 will set you back by $150 on websites such as Gearbest. The drone comes with a very captivating design and albeit not the cheapest option around, it’s definitely one of the most interesting ones.