BFight have launched a new 210mm wheelbase brushless drone for FPV racing purposes. The aircraft features a captivating look and pretty powerful hardware; let’s have a closer look!
As mentioned above, the BFight 210 is an FPV racing drone using a 4mm ultra thick 3K carbon fiber chassis which consists of four independent arms. Its design also allows a good heat dissipation even with all the PCB boards at the center of the frame.
The BFight 210 comes with F2205 2300KV brushless motors, a 4-in-1 BLHeli – S 30A ESC, an OMNIBUS F3 Pro with OSD flight controller and Gemfan 5152 three-blade propellers.
The FPV part on the quadcopter is taken care of by 650TVL camera with a 1/3 inch Super HAD II CCD image sensor and the video transmitter working on 5.8G 40CH 25mW / 200mW.
BFight 210 Specifications
- Wheelbase: 210mm
- Weight: 267g
- Size: 178 x 178 x 38mm (not including propellers)
- Frame material: 3K carbon fiber
- Bottom plate thickness: 4mm
- Top plate thickness: 1.5mm
- Flight controller: OMNIBUS F3 Pro with OSD
- Brushless motor: F2205 2300KV
- Brushless ESC: 4-in-1 BLHeli – S 30A
- Propeller: Gemfan 5152 three-blade
- Camera: HS1177, 650TVL ( black and white ), 600TVL ( color )
- Image sensor: 1/3 inch Super HAD II CCD
- Video transmitter: 5.8G 40CH 25mW / 200mW
- Power supply: 11.1 – 14.8V ( 3 – 4S LiPo )
BFight 210 Pricing and Photos
With the hardware it packs, the BFight 210 couldn’t be that cheap, indeed it costs $183 on websites such as Gearbest. That said, if we compare it to similarly equipped quadcopters it doesn’t like that pricey.