Affordable drones manufacturer MJX have just come out with yet another bang-for-the-buck aircraft — the MJX Bugs 6. The new quadcopter is a racer, it features brushless motors and will cost you less than $100; let’s learn more about it!
As we just mentioned the MJX Bugs 6 is a racing quadcopter and as such it comes with a set of powerful and durable brushless motors in a 250mm wheelbase frame. The drone can be equipped with your favorite 5.8Ghz FPV camera which can be placed in the pre-made compartment at the front, between the two LEDs.
The MJX Bugs 6 has a 300 meters flight range and comes with a 7.4V 1300mAh 25C li-po battery for about 12 minutes of fun.
MJX Bugs 6 Specifications
- Brand name: MJX
- Item name: Bugs 6
- Controller: 2.4GHz mode 2
- Channels: 4 Channels
- Gyroscope: 6-Axis
- Function: Forward/backward, up/down, left/right, sideward flight, hovering, 3D-flip
- Control distance: About 300m
- Battery for quadcopter: 7.4V 1300mAh 25C li-po battery
- Battery weight: 90g
- Battery dimension: 85 * 40 * 20mm
- Charging time: About 90 minutes
- Working time: About 12 minutes
- Battery for remote controller: 4 * AA battery (not included)
- Item dimension: 205 * 205 * 90mm
- Item weight: 354g (including battery)
MJX Bugs 6 Pricing and Photos
The MJX Bugs 6 will set you back only $74.99 on online retailer sites such as Cafago (use coupon ALRM7954 to get $25 off).
The drone seems to be a great tool for beginners who want to get into FPV racing, as it’s ready to fly and you’ll only need to buy the FPV camera and FPV monitor/headset separately.
Coupon: ALRM7954 ($25 off)