Today we have a look at the latest Tiny Whoop alternative to hit the market — the LANCHI Bluebird Racer 85S. The small quadcopter packs all the features you expect to find on a racer this size, but it doesn’t come for cheap; let’s learn some more about it!
The LANCHI Bluebird Racer 85S is an high performance micro FPV drone, indeed the aircraft is powered by four impressive 1104 7500KV brushless motors which allow it to achieve speeds of up to 80Km/h. Motors are then connected to a 4-in-1 BLHeli 12A ESSC and an F3 brushless flight controller.
The Bluebird Racer 85S packs an FPV system composed of a 700TVL CMOS camera and a 5.8G 48CH 25mW video transmitter for a range of about 100 meters.
The tiny quad comes with a 85mm wheelbase carbon fiber frame and it weighs just 65.9 grams; 87.6g with the 7.4V 400mAh 30C that gives LANCHI’s drone a flight time of about 5 to 6 minutes.
LANCHI Bluebird Racer 85S Specifications
- Wheelbase: 80km/h
- Aircraft weight: 65.9g ( not including battery ); 87.6g
- Takeoff weight: 87.6g
- Frame material: carbon fiber
- Flight controller: F3 brushless
- Brushless motor: 1104 7500KV
- Brushless ESC: 4-in-1 BLHeli 12A
- Camera: 700TVL
- Video transmitter: 5.8G 48CH 25mW
- Image transmission distance: up to 100m
- Battery: 7.4V 400mAh 30C
- Receiver: DSM / FLYSKY / FrSky
- Receive distance: about 200 – 600m
LANCHI Bluebird Racer 85S Pricing and Photos
As we mentioned at the beginning of the article, the LANCHI Bluebird Racer 85S is tiny and powerful but it’s not cheap, indeed it’ll set you back about $170 on websites like Gearbest.