Looking for the smallest drone you can carry around? Then let’s have a look a the HappyCow mini, a really tiny hexacopter which comfortably sits in the palm of your hand. If you’re interested then keep reading!
The HappyCow is — as we just mentioned — an hexacopter drone with portability as its main feature. As you can see in the image above the drone is one of the smallest we’ve ever seen; its dimensions are 5.30 x 5.30 x 2.00 cm or 2.09 x 2.09 x 0.79 inches.
The tiny drone sports Headless Mode, Automatic Return and it can do 3D flips, it’s also controlled by a transmitter which doubles as carrying case. The HappyCow comes with a 3.7V 120mAh lithium-ion battery for about 4 minutes of autonomy.
- Motor Type: Brushed Motor
- Functions: 3D rollover,Fail-safe,Forward/backward,Headless Mode,One Key Automatic Return,Sideward flight,Slow down,Speed up,Turn left/right,Up/down,With light
- Size: Micro
- Material: Electronic Components, Plastic
- Kit Types: RTF
- Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
- Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
- Control Distance: 0-50m
- Detailed Control Distance: 25~30m
- Compatible with Additional Gimbal: No
- Transmitter Power: 3 x AAA battery(not included)
- Model Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
- Battery: 3.7V 120mAh lithium-ion
- Flying Time: 4mins
- Charging Time.: 30mins
- Product weight: 13g
- Product size (L x W x H): 5.30 x 5.30 x 2.00 cm / 2.09 x 2.09 x 0.79 inches
HappyCow Pricing and Photos
The HappyCow is really cheap at $18.99 over on websites like Gearbest. The tiny drone doesn’t come with any fancy features aside from its compactness, but it could be a great beginner drone for kids or people who want to have some fun safely flying indoors.