The iSDT Q6 Plus is the latest pocket balance charger released from the company specialized in building power delivery systems in the field of RC toys & drones. The Q6 Plus is a really small balance charger which can still deliver up to 300W of power.
The device comes with a high-quality 2.4-inch IPS display which easily visible outside with a maximum viewing angle of 178-degrees. iSDT’s advanced technology and cooling system allow it to stay 300% cooler compared to similarly sized chargers. The ARM Cortex M4 32-bit chip also speeds up the entire process.
iSDT’s Q6 Plus can boot in seconds from when you plug in the battery, once booted you get into the proprietary scOs operative system which is really responsive and easy to use. You can navigate the menu with the scroll wheel in the middle of the balance charger.
iSDT Q6 Plus Specifications
- Input voltage: DC 7-23V
- Output voltage: 0-30V
- Charge current: 0.1-14.0A
- Discharge current: 0.1-3.0A
- Max. charge capacity: 300W
- Max. discharge capacity: 8W
- Balancing current: 1A / cell
- Balance cells: 2-6S
- Supported battery type: LiFe / Li-ion / LiPo / LiHV (1 – 6S); NiMH / NiCd (1-16S); Pb (1-12S)
- Display: 2.4-inch, 320 x 240 IPS LCD
- Operating temperature: 0-40 degrees Celsius
- Storage temperature: -20 to 60 degrees Celsius
- Dimensions: 80 x 80 x 33.5mm
- Weight: 119g
iSDT Q6 Plus Pricing and Photos
The iSDT Q6 Plus can be found on websites such as Gearbest for just $43.99. This balance charger is probably one of the best devices you can currently get, it’s compact yet very powerful; definitely a must buy for real RC aficionados.