GoolRC just launched a “new” drone – namely called GoolRC T47. Quotation marks are needed as the GoolRC T47 appears to be a rebranded JJRC H47 Elfie Plus we’ve seen launched a week back. So, as you can imagine, the drone packs the same identical features, but let’s recap them nonetheless.
First things first, just like the JJRC drone, also the GoolRC T47 is kind of a DJI Spark clone with the foldable arms borrowed from the DJI Mavic Pro. Other than that, the aircraft features a 720p camera to snap photos, record videos or do WiFi FPV, a built-in barometer to keep it steady in the air, G-sensor mode, flight plan mode and other basic features.
GoolRC’s drone can be piloted with the included G-sensor remote controller, so great news for people who don’t really like using a smartphone for that, and it’s powered by a 3.7V 500mAh lipo battery which gives it a flight autonomy of around 7 minutes.
GoolRC T47 Specifications
- Remote control: 2.4GHz 4CH
- Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
- FPV transmission: Wifi
- Camera: 720p
- Remote control distance: About 80-100m
- Wifi control distance: About 30-50m
- Battery: 3.7V 500mAh lipo battery
- Flying Time: About 7mins
- Charging Time: about 70mins
- Remote controller battery: 2 * AAA (not included)
- Product weight: About 86g
- Product size: 14.6 * 6.7 * 3.2cm (folding)
- 18 * 17.8 * 3.2cm (unfolding)
GoolRC T47 Pricing and Photos
The GoolRC T47 is now on sale for just $49.99 over on retailer sites such as RC Moment. Overall the drone is a good deal as similarly specced WiFi FPV aircraft cost around the same and do not feature any additional remote controller.