Toys manufacturer JJRC have just launched a mini version of their very successful H37 Elfie, the new drone is called JJRC H37 Mini BABY ELFIE, it comes with a G-sensor controller and lots of other accessories; let’s learn more about it!
The JJR/C H37 Mini Baby Elfie is a super compact drone with foldable arms – just like the predecessor, it features an upgraded camera sensor which can shoot 720p videos and it can also do WiFi FPV, transmitting live video footage from the camera directly to your smartphone.
The peculiarity of the Baby Elfie is its ridiculously small size while packing more features than the original H37 drone, and the ability to be controlled via a G-sensor remote. This addition should make those who hate flying drones using smartphones or tablets really happy. The drone also packs other functionalities, such as 3D rollover, G-sense control, Headless Mode and Altitude Hold.
Now, what are the other accessories? Other than the drone and the G-sensor controller we also get 3 quick release battery packs and a carrying pouch. Each battery has a capacity of 400mAh and it can last for about six to seven minutes.
JJRC H37 Mini BABY ELFIE Specifications
- Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
- Channel: 4CH
- Remote Control: WiFi Remote Control / 2.4G Grip Controller
- Material: ABS & electric components
- Functions: Sideward flight/Turn left/right,Up/down,Forward/backward/3D rollover/WIFI FPV/Gravity Sense Control/Headless Mode/Altitude Hold
- Control Distance: About 40m
- Battery: 3.7V 400mAh lipo battery * 3
- Flying Time: 6-7mins
- Charging Time: about 60mins
- Camera resolution: 720P
- Product weight: 57g
- Product size (folded): 11.3 * 5.7 * 3cm / 4.4 * 2.2 * 1.2in
- Product size (unfolded): 13.5 * 11.3 * 3cm / 5.3 * 4.4 * 1.2in
JJRC H37 Mini BABY ELFIE Pricing and Photos
The JJRC H37 Mini BABY ELFIE can be found online on sites such as RC Moment for $42.99 (but you can use coupon OJ6327 to get an additional $5 off).
That’s definitely an interesting price considering it’s around the same price of the older and bulkier original JJRC H37 that came with less hardware and software features.