Chinese DJI Mavic Pro clone wars are far from over, this week we have a look at the Attop XT-1, the latest take at replicating one of DJI’s best selling drone. Is this going to be better than the other alternatives already on the market? Let’s find out!
The Attop XT-1 is a good looking – albeit not original – compact foldable drone. While it won’t feature Mavic Pro’s 4K camera, it will still be able to record HD videos thanks to the built-in 2.0MP camera. It can also transmit the live video feed to your smartphone via WiFi.
The drone packs all the basic functionalities you’ll want to have, such as One-Key Take Off, One-Key Landing, Headless Mode, Altitude Hold and it can even do 3d flips.
Attop’s XT-1 is powered by a 3.7V 800mAh lipo battery which ensures around 7 minutes of flight time.
Attop XT-1 Specifications
- Remote controller: 2.4G Remote Control & Cellphone App Control
- Gyroscope: Six-axis
- Main material: ABS
- Battery charger: USB plug
- Color: Grey and Brown Optional
- Camera: 2.0MP
- FPV transmission: 2.4Ghz Wifi
- Functions: Wifi FPV/Sideward flight/One key takeoff/One key landing/Turn left/right,Up/down,Forward/backward/Headless Mode/3D Flip/Speed Switch/Altitude Hold
- Control Distance: Wifi App mode: about 40m, 2.4G mode: about 100m
- Quadcopter Battery: 3.7V 800mAh lipo battery
- Charging time: about 80 minutes
- Working time: about 7 minutes
- Controller Battery: 3 * AAA Battery(not included)
- Product weight: about 157g
- Product size: 130 * 130 * 70mm(Folded)/225 * 185 * 70mm(Unfolded)
Attop XT-1 Pricing and Photos
Pricing is probably the best feature of this drone, the Attop XT-1 does indeed only cost $46.99 (use coupon HTY5AXT to get a $5 discount), that’s about 1/20 the price of a DJI Mavic Pro. So, if you really fancied that drone design but you can’t really afford one, then the XT-1 might please you quite a bit.
You can get the Attop XT-1 over at Tomtop for just $46.99. Again, you can use coupon HTY5AXT to get a $5 discount.