Chinese drones maker specialized in racing droens – XK – have just launched a new relatively affordable and feature packed fast drone – the XK X300-G. Let’s learn more about it, shall we?
So, let’s begin with mentioning some of the main features on the X300-G. On the drone we’ll find GPS positioning which will allow you to keep it stable in the air, it can also do Automatic Return to the take off point and go through the way points you set. More neat neat features include Altitude Hold that make the drone stay at a certain height and Follow Me mode follow your around.
In addition to that, you also get an HD camera that can record 720p video and do FPV via WiFi, plus a large 7.4V 2000mAh 20C lipo battery for a long flight time of 15 minutes.
XK X300-G Specifications
- Remote controller: 2.4GHz mode1 & 2
- Gyroscope: Six axis
- Main material: ABS
- Color: Black
- Battery charger: EU plug
- Resolution: 720P
- FPV transmission: 2.4Ghz Wifi
- Functions: Sideward flight/Turn left/right,Up/down,Forward/backward/One key takeoff/One key landing/One key return/WIFI FPV/Gravity Sense Control/Altitude Hold/Follow Me Function/Circling Flight
- Control Distance: 50-200m
- Battery: 7.4V 2000mAh 20C lipo battery
- Charging time: about 120 minutes
- Working time: about 15 minutes
- Battery dimension: 105 * 40 * 40mm
- Product weight: 414g
- Product size: 400 * 400 * 70mm
XK X300-G Pricing & Photos
The XK X300-G is currently on sale on websites such as Tomtop for $118.99, you can also save $10 using the coupon code HTY10XKQ. The X300-G is a great option for those looking for a fast and fun drone that has some advanced features such as GPS.