Linxtech drone makers just launched a super interesting foldable aircraft, the Linxtech IN1601. If you were looking for the smallest foldable drone on the market, then you’re probably in the right place; keep reading to learn more!
The Linxtech IN1601 is a mini – almost micro – foldable drone which will easily sit in the palm of your hand. The IN1601 can indeed get folded and achieve the in insane 6.5cm x 6.5cm x 3cm overall size, from an already small 10.5cm x 11.5cm x 3cm unfolded and propeller guards on.
The tiny drone also features a 0.3MP camera to record videos or snap selfies in the air, it can do FPV via WiFi and packs lots of other basic functions such as 3D rollover, Headless Mode and Altitude Hold.
Linxtech’s IN1601 comes with a 3.7V 200mAh lipo battery which can grant about 5 minutes of flight time.
Linxtech IN1601 Specifications
- Remote controller: 2.4GHz mode 2
- Gyroscope: Six axis
- Main material: ABS
- Battery charger: USB plug charger
- Resolution: 0.3MP
- FPV transmission: 2.4Ghz Wifi
- Functions: Sideward flight/Turn left/right,Up/down,Forward/backward/3D rollover/WIFI FPV/Headless Mode/Altitude Hold
- Control Distance: About 30m
- Quadcopter Battery: 3.7V 200mAh lipo battery
- Battery Size: 38 * 24 * 18mm
- Flying Time: 5mins
- Charging Time: about 40mins
- Battery for Controller: 2 * AA 1.5V battery(not included)
- Product weight: 28g
- Product size(folded): 65 * 65 * 30mm
- Product size(unfolded): 90 * 85 * 30mm
Linxtech IN1601 Pricing and Photos
The Linxtech IN1601 can be found on online stores such as RC Moment for around $32.99. Which isn’t a bad deal as it also comes with a dedicated remote controller, while most alternatives don’t.