Chinese drone makers are getting closer to the real thing in replicating the really successful DJI Spark. This time we have a look at the JJRC H55, which other than its obvious external resemblance also features some interesting internal hardware. Let’s learn more about it!
So, the feature we’re talking about – which makes it standout from other DJI Spark clones – is the presence of a built-in GPS module. This allows the drone to become much easier to fly as it can keep its position automatically, plus we get Altitude Hold mode which helps you fly it steady at the desired height.
Other than that, the JJRC H55 packs a 720p camera to record some nice aerial footage or snap photos. More software features include One key takeoff, One key landing, One key return and WIFI FPV.
With the included 7.4V 610mAh lipo battery, the H55 can fly for around 9 minutes
JJRC H55 Specifications
- Remote controller: 2.4G Remote Control & Wifi App Controlled
- Gyroscope: Six axis
- Main material: ABS
- Color: Blue and Yellow Optional
- Battery charger: USB plug
- Camera: 720P
- FPV transmission: 2.4Ghz Wifi
- Functions: GPS positioning/Sideward flight/Turn left/right,Up/down,Forward/backward/One key takeoff/One key landing/One key return/WIFI FPV/Altitude Hold/Speed Switch
- Control Distance: about 100m
- Quadcopter Battery: 7.4V 610mAh lipo battery
- Battery Size: 70 * 30 * 7mm
- Battery for Controller: 4 * AA battery(not included)
- Charging time: about 100 minutes
- Working time: about 9 minutes
- Product weight: about 165g
- Product size: 300 * 300 * 50mm
JJRC H55 Pricing and Photos
The JJRC H55 is currently on sale for $98.04 on sites such as Cafago, but by using the coupon code DRM9179 you can get it for as low as $86.99 (coupon expires on 20th Dec.). At this price, the drone becomes a really interesting DJI Spark alternative, costing more than 5 times less.