Were you waiting for a good deal on a shiny new DJI Spark/Mavic Pro clone? Then check out the 19HW. A drone that despise its not-too-original name still offers a nice design and some neat features; let’s learn more about it!
As we just mentioned, the 19HW is a somewhat of a hybrid looking drone, with the main body recalling the design of the latest DJI Spark, while also sporting the same foldable design of the more expensive DJI Mavic Pro.
Other than its unique design, the 19HW also comes with a built-in 0.3MP camera to shoot photos or record videos while flying. You can also have a live view of the camera sees using the WiFi FPV functionality. As far as features go, the drone supports Altitude Hold, Headless mode, One Key Return and it can do 3D flips.
The 19HW packs a 3.7V 800mAh lipo battery for around eight minutes of flight time.
19HW Drone Specifications
- Remote control: 2.4GHz 4CH
- Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
- FPV transmission: Wifi
- Camera: 0.3MP
- Motor: Brushed Motor
- Functions: Sideward flight, turn left/right, up/down, forward/backwards, WIFI FPV, altitude hold, headless mode, camera, one key return etc
- Remote control distance: About 50-80m
- Wifi control distance: About 40m
- Drone battery: 3.7V 800mAh lipo battery
- Flying time: About 8mins
- Charging time: About 90mins
- Remote controller battery: 3 * AA (not included)
- Product weight: About 151.5g
- Product size: 26.5 * 26.5 * 6.1cm (unfolded), 14.5 * 10.5 * 6.1cm (folded)
19HW Drone Pricing and Photos
The 19HW can be found over on sites such as Cafago for $62.99, that said, if you use the coupon code DRM918 you can get it for as low as $43.99 (until January 15th). The drones is a great alternative for those who really dig DJI’s design choices but can’t really afford any of their drones, the 19HW could partially fulfill that desire.