The AirSelfie is far from being a new drone but nonetheless the company just launched a 2nd version at CES 2018 that’s definitely worth checking out. Keep reading to find out what’s new!
The AirSelfie 2, as the name suggest, is the second generation of the not too successful pocket drone. The new model comes with an upgraded 12MP camera that is able to record Full HD video or snap photos at the previously mentioned resolution. Other improvements are in flight times, the drone can now fly for 4 minutes and 30 seconds – which is a 50% increase in autonomy and that’s why it comes with a power bank, plus it now features 16GB of built-in storage to store all the data.
AirSelfie’s drone is 3.72 x 2.65 x 0.42 inches (9.4 x 6.7 x 1.1 cm) it weighs 2 ounces (67 grams) and it can be flown through smartphone using the WiFi network with a maximum range of 60 feet.
AirSelfie 2 Specifications
- Camera: 12-megapixel for full HD photo and video, with 85-degree field of view
- Weight: just over 2 ounces (67 grams)
- Storage: 16GB
- Flight time: 4 minutes, 30 seconds)
- Range: 60 feet
- Vibration absorption system
- Powerbank for anywhere/anytime recharging
- Protective bumper included
- Available in silver, black, gold and rose gold
- 3.72 x 2.71 x 0.45 inches (94 x 69 x 11 mm)
Lastly, the AirSelfie 2 will be available starting March 2018 for $300. You’ll have various color choices going from to silver and black, to gold and rose gold.