MJX just launched a new racing drone, the MJX B8 Pro a.k.a. Bugs 8 Pro. The drone comes with brushless motors, a camera and even a pair of FPV goggles in the top version; let’s learn more about it!
As we previously mentioned, the MJX B8 Pro features a nice set of brushless motors, more specifically four 2204 1800KV little beasts that can push the drone to speeds of up to 60Km/h. Meanwhile the add-on camera is called CS830 and it’ll transmit high definition video to the FPV goggles via a 5.8Ghz connection with a 200mW video transmitter and a 200 meters range.
The B8 Pro comes with two flight modes, Angle Mode and Acro Mode, which will allow both beginners and skilled pilots to have a really fun experience. The quadcopter also includes a pair of FPV goggles with a couple extra bucks.
The racing drone packs a 7.4V 1300mAh 45C li-po battery out of the box for about 10 to 12 minutes of fun!
MJX B8 Pro Specifications
- Frequency: 2.4G
- Channel: 4CH
- Battery: 7.4V 1300mAh 45C li-po
- Camera:C5830 Camera
- Motor: 2204 1800KV Brushless motor
- Flight distance: About 300 -500 meters
- FPV distance: About 200 meters
- FPV camera transmit: 200mw
- Flight time:10-12 minutes
- Charging time: around 150 minutes
- Transmitter Battery: 4*AA 1.5V(Not included)
- Color: Black and red
- Quadcopter’s Weight: 420g
- Quadcopter’s size: 30x30x9cm
MJX B8 Pro Pricing and Photos
The MJX B8 Pro (or Bugs 8 Pro) comes at the really affordable price of $99.99 in its cheapest variant without camera nor FPV goggles, meanwhile the one that does pack them will set you back $129.99 – still not too much!