Very active drone manufacturer – GoolRC – has just launched a new feature-packed brushless drone, namely called GoolRC Binge 1. Let’s see what the quadcopter’s main highlights are!
The GoolRC Binge 1 is an high performing drone boosted by four brushless motors that provide a fast and efficient flight experience. The quadcopter is also born to record some quality footage though, thanks to the 1080p we find below the main frame.
The camera can stream live video WiFi to any compatible device for a great first person aerial view. Other features include a GPS positioning system for stable and precise flying, Altitude Hold mode, One Key Return to Home, One Key Take Off and One Key Landing.
The GoolRC Binge 1 is fueled by a 7.4V 2000mAh lipo battery for around 15 minutes of flight time.
GoolRC Binge 1 Specifications
- Diagonal: 255mm
- Remote controller: 2.4G Remote Control & Wifi App Controlled
- Gyroscope: Six axis
- Main material: ABS
- Battery charger: USB plug
- Camera: 1080P
- FPV transmission: 2.4Ghz Wifi
- Functions: GPS positioning/Sideward flight/Turn left/right,Up/down,Forward/backward/One key takeoff/One key landing/One key return/WIFI FPV/Headless Mode/Altitude Hold/Speed Switch/Gravity Sensor
- Control Distance: Wifi App mode: about 200m, 2.4G mode: about about 500m
- Quadcopter Battery: 7.4V 2000mAh lipo battery
- Battery for Controller: 4 * AA battery(not included)
- Charging time: about 100 minutes
- Working time: about 15 minutes
- Product weight: about 375g
- Product size: 285 * 285 * 76mm