Today we check out a new big quadcopter aimed at FPV racers produced by rather unknown brand – FlyFox, the full product name is actually “FlyFox Blue Fox”. Let’s have a closer look!
The FlyFox Blue Fox is an FPV racer built on a 145mm wheelbase frame with a 3mm thickness and a stretched “X” shape. The quadcopter features four powerful 1506 4100KV brushless motors along with a 4 IN 1 20A BLHeli_S Dshot600 ESC, an Omnibus F4 integrated OSD flight controller and 3140 3-blade propellers.
As far as the FPV system is concerned, the Blue Fox comes with a RunCam Micro Swift 2 paired with a 5.8G 0mW/25mW/100mW/200mW 48CH VTX. As many drones of this kind, the FlyFox Blue Fox doesn’t come with a battery so there’s no flight time info available.
FlyFox Blue Fox Specifications
- Wheel base: 145mm
- Arm thickness: 3mm
- Structure: stretch X
- Brushless motor: 1506 4100KV
- Brushless ESC: 4 IN 1 20A BLHeli_S Dshot600
- Flight controller: Omnibus F4 integrated OSD
- VTX: 5.8G 0mW/25mW/100mW/200mW 48CH
- Camera: RunCam Micro Swift 2
- Propeller: LDARC/Kingkong 3140 3-blade PC propeller
- Weight: 141g
- Receiver: optional compatible Frsky D8 receiver, compatible Flysky AFHDS 2A receiver, compatible DSM receiver.
FlyFox Blue Fox Pricing and Photos
The FlyFox Blue Fox is a big and powerful racing quadcopter, as such it doesn’t come cheap at around $199.99. If you’re a racer or want to get into it, then learn more about the drone over over at Banggood.