Riding on the success of the MJX Bugs 3, the Chinese drone maker just launched a smaller version of said aircraft, namely called MJX Bugs 3 Mini; let’s check it out!
The MJX Bugs 3 Mini is a relatively small quadcopter which is advertised as a professional RTF racing drone and it actually isn’t too far off. The B3 Mini is indeed equipped with four powerful 1306 2750kv brushless motors and a 4 in 1 ESC which should give it enough umpf to race, at least at beginner levels.
The drone comes with a six-axis gyroscope, it can do 3D flips and it packs a dazzling front light which should allow you to fly it at night without losing it.
MJX’s Bugs 3 Mini arrives with a 7.4V 850mAh lipo battery for about 10 minutes of flight time.
MJX Bugs 3 Mini Specifications
- Remote controller: 2.4G remote control
- Main material: ABS
- Battery charger: USB plug charger
- Functions: Up/down/forward/backward/turn left/turn right/3D flip
- Control Distance: About 200m
- Battery: 7.4V 850mAh lipo battery
- Flying Time: about 10mins
- Charging Time: about 180mins
- Controller battery: 4 * 1.5V AA Battery(not included)
- Product weight: 186g
- Product size: 220 * 220 * 65mm
MJX Bugs 3 Mini Pricing and Photos
The MJX Bugs 3 Mini is currently on presale over at Tomtop for $99.99 but if you use the coupon code HTY20MXM price will get down to $79.99, which is quite a deal for a brushless quadcopter coming from a well established drone brand such as MJX.