Renown Chinese toys maker Attop just launched a new and very durable – at least from its appearance – toy drone equipped with a camera – the Attop A25C. If you were looking for something that can record video and not die at the first crash, then keep reading!
The first thing you notice about the drone is its propeller guards that cover the blades around its entire perimeter. This should mean that you’re able to fly the quadcopter pretty much anywhere without worrying of damaging it or things/people around.
Inside the body, made of high quality and durable ABS plastic we find sensors that bring features such as Headless Mode, as well as a camera that can shoot 720p videos.
The Attop A25C is powered by a 3.7V 450mAh capacity battery for around 6 to 8 minutes of flight time.
Attop A25C Specifications
- Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
- Level: Beginner Level
- Remote Control: Radio Control
- Channel: 4-Channels
- Radio Mode: Mode 2 (Left-hand Throttle)
- Detailed Control Distance: About 100m
- Compatible with Additional Gimbal: No
- Transmitter Power: 4 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
- Model Power: Built-in rechargeable battery
- Battery: 3.7V / 450 mAH
- Flying Time: 6-8mins
- Charging Time.: 60 minutes
- Dimension and Weight
- Product weight: 0.0918 kg
- Product size (L x W x H): 27.00 x 27.00 x 9.00 cm / 10.63 x 10.63 x 3.54 inches
Attop A25C Pricing & Photos
The Attop A25C is currently on sale over at Gearbest for $48.99. Visit its product page to learn more about the drone.