Drone manufacturerEMAX finally came out with a successor of the good selling Babyhawk – the new quadcopter is called EMAX Hawk 5 and it’s set to become a force to be reckoned with; let’s learn more about it!
Let’s begin with the basics: the EMAX Hawk 5 comes in an aerospace grade carbon fiber frame with an optimized lowdrag design and exchangeable arms and reinforced top plate braces. In the premium body we find an EMAX Magnum F4 with built-in Betaflight OSD, a set of EMAX LS2206 2300kv brushless motors, EMAX Bullet 30A 4 in 1 BLHeli_S ESCs and Avan Flow 5-inch propellers designed for improved control and efficiency.
On the FPV side, the EMAX Hawk 5 is also well equipped coming with a Foxeer Arrow Micro V2 600TVL CCD camera and a lightweight dipole whip or circular polarized RHCP/LHCP pagoda II 25/200mw antenna.
EMAX Hawk 5 Specifications
- Flight controller: EMAX Magnum F4 built in Betaflight OSD
- Brushless motor: EMAX LS2206 2300kv motors
- Brushless ESC: EMAX Bullet 30A 4 in 1 BLHeli_S DSHOT600
- Receiver: Frsky XM+ 16ch Sbus Micro
- VTX: 48 Channel 5.8ghz 25/200mw switchable power VTX board
- Camera: Foxeer Arrow Micro V2 600TVL CCD camera
- Propeller: Avan Flow 5×4.3×3 3-blade 5 inch
- Battery: no (recommend 70-100C 1300-1500mah 4S)