AOSENMA is a Chinese drone manufacturer we’ve already covered a couple times here at RC Drone Arena. Today, the company released a very unique drone with a ball shape (when folded) – the AOSENMA CG030; let’s have a closer look!
The AOSENMA CG030 is a very pocket friendly drone that comes with features such as a WiFi FPV system which can capture and transmit photos and record videos in real time. That’s possible thanks to the built-in 0.3MP wide angle camera mounted at the front.
The drone also packs basic functionalities which include Altitude Hold Mode to keep it steady in the air, Headless Mode to fly the drone in a really simple way and One key to Return which makes it easy to find the way back home.
The AOSENMA CG030 comes with a 3.7V 450mAh battery for about 6 to 8 minutes of flight time.
AOSENMA CG030 Specifications
- Quadcopter Size: 20*20*8.5cm
- Quadcopter Weight:65g(without battery)
- Wheelbase: 12cm
- Box Size: 16*1*10cm
- Gyro: 6-axis
- Frequency: 2.4G
- Motor:716 coreless motor
- Battery: 3.7V (450mAh) (included)
- Transmitter Power: 3.7V 200mAh lipo battery
- Flight time: about 6 – 8 minutes
- Charging time: about 180 minutes
- Remote Control distance: 60 meters
- Camera Pixels:0.3MP(Figure distance:about 50m)
- Material: ABS