MJX recently came out with a great performing racing drone, namely called MJX B8 Pro a.k.a. Bugs 8 Pro. The quadcopter packs brushless motors, and a camera + a pair of FPV goggles in the higher version; let’s learn more about it!
As we previously mentioned, the MJX B8 Pro features a nice set of brushless motors, more specifically four 2204 1800KV little beasts that can push the drone to speeds of up to 60Km/h.
The B8 Pro comes with two flight modes, Angle Mode and Acro Mode, which will allow both beginners and skilled pilots to have a really fun experience. The quadcopter also includes a pair of FPV goggles with a couple extra bucks.
The racing drone packs a 7.4V 1300mAh 45C li-po battery out of the box for about 10 to 12 minutes of fun!
MJX B8 Pro Specifications
- Frequency: 2.4G
- Channel: 4CH
- Battery: 7.4V 1300mAh 45C li-po
- Motor: 2204 1800KV Brushless motor
- Flight distance: About 300 -500 meters
- Flight time:10-12 minutes
- Charging time: around 150 minutes
- Transmitter Battery: 4*AA 1.5V(Not included)
- Color: Black and red
- Quadcopter’s Weight: 420g
- Quadcopter’s size: 30x30x9cm