Ever wanted to fly FPV at 5.8Ghz on a budget? Well, now you can thanks to the latest Flytec H825 racing drone. Let’s see what you get for less than $50!
Let’s begin with the camera which is what will grab the 480p video you’ll see on your connected 5.8Ghz FPV device with a range of up to 100 meters.
The drone then packs other basic features such as One Key Return, Headless Mode and 3D flips capability.
Surprisingly enough the quadcopter also comes with a set of obstacles made out of foam so that you can train your skills right away. The Fytec H825 is powered by a 3.7V 580mAh lipo battery for six to seven minutes of in-air fun.
Fytec H825 Specifications
- Frequency: 2.4G
- Channel: 4CH
- Gyro: 6 Axis
- Transmitter: Mode 1(Right hand throttle)
- Drone battery: 3.7V 580mAh lipo battery (Included)
- Transitter battery: 4*1.5V AAA battery(Not included)
- Charging time: About 90mins
- Flying time: 6-7mins
- R/C distance: 80-100m
- Camera: 480P, 0.3MP
- FPV: 5.8G
- Quad’s size: 6.3*4*8.1cm
- Certificate: EN71/EN62115/EN60825/R&TTE/ROHS/HR4040/ASTM/FCC