After launching the S-SERIES S30W a couple month back, the company is back with an upgraded version that is actually called S20W. Let’s learn more about it!
Other than design and color, the main difference we find between the S30W and S20W is the included built-in camera. The latter does indeed pack a shooter that is able to record 1080p videos, instead of the 720p top on the older S30W.
The rest of the drone appears to remain unchanged. We have a dual GPS system which keeps the drone steady in the air as well as allow it to circle or come back to home to the transmitter position.
Other features include Follow Me Mode, Altitude Hold Mode, Headless Mode, One Key Take Off / Landing, One Key Return to Home and Drawing Flight Path Mode.
The drone comes with a 3.7 1000mAh capacity battery for about 8 minutes of flying.
S-Series S20W Specifications
- Motor Type:1020
- Adjustable angle camera: Adjustable camera by transmitter, 75°
- Capacity of smart lithium battery:3.7V 1000mAh
- Pressure sensor:Height Setting
- Control distance:500m (Free interference and no occlusion)
- Flight time:About 8 min
- Charging time:About 60 min
- USB Charging (5V)
- Product Size:27x27x12cm
- Product’s Weight:185g
- Camera lens:120°
- Wifi image transmission distance:400m (Free interference and no occlusion)
- Follow me: 30m
- Video resolution:1280×720/1920×1080
- Photo resolution:1280×720/1920×1080
- Frame rate:25 fps
S-Series S20W Pricing & Photos
The S-Series S20W is currently listed on Banggood starting at $82.99 for the 720p version, meanwhile the more interesting 1080p variant goes on sale for $99.99. Visit the product page here to learn more.