Chinese drone maker GEPRC just launched an upgraded variant of the successful Sparrow, namely called GEPRC Sparrow V2 MX3. The new quadcopter sports more powerful motors, a better flight controller and more; keep reading!
The GEPRC Sparrow V2 MX3 is the latest 139-mm wheelbase racer to hit the shelves. The drone is equipped with four GEPRC GEP-GR1408 3750kv brushless motors combined with a set of GEPRC GEP-P3042-3 propellers. The board is now a GEPRC STABLE F4 running Betaflight F4 Omnibus, meanwhile the ESCs are taken care by a 20A BLHeli_S/Dshot150/300/600.
The FPV system is driven by a GEP-VTX58200 48CH Mini FPV transmitter paired with a RunCam Micro Swift 1/3″ 600TVL FPV camera sporting 2.1mm lens.
GEPRC Sparrow V2 MX3 Specifications
- Frame: GEPRC GEP-MX3 139mm whMX3 eelbase (4mm bottom plate thickness version)
- Motor: GEPRC GEP-GR1408 3750kv
- Propeller: GEPRC GEP-P3042-3
- GEPRC STABLE F4 MiniTower (GEP-F4-BS20A-VTX58200-M)
- Flight Controller: Betaflight F4 OMNIBUS
- ESCs: 20A BLHeli_S/Dshot150/300/600
- VTX: GEP-VTX58200 48CH Mini FPV
- Camera: RunCam Micro Swift 1/3″ 600TVL FPV camera 2.1mm lens CCD PAL
- Receiver: Frsky XM Plus (ONLY BNF INCLUDE)