Every time we see racing drones getting listed online we’re always excited to let you guys know about them. Today, online store Banggood did indeed just add a new racer into their catalog – the TransTEC Lightning Mini; let’s have a closer look!
The TransTEC Lightning Mini is an X-framed 142mm wheelbase quadcopter backed up by some great performing brushless motors. More specifically we find four 1407 4000KV motors coupled with an F3 flight controller, 20A 4 in 1 BLHeli_S Dshot 600 ESC and Gemfan 3052 3-blade propellers.
On the FPV side we have a nice Caddx Turbo Micro F1 2.1mm 1200TVL camera which will will stream through the included 5.8Ghz 48CH 25/100/200mw with smartaudio function video transmitter.
TransTEC Lightning Mini Specifications
- Frame size: 142mm (stretch X)
- Weight: 128g (without battery and receiver)
- Bottom plate: 3.5mm 3K carbon with semi-Kevlar fiber
- Screws: 12.9 class screw
- Light: programmable RGB light
- Flight controller: F3
- Motor: 1407 4000KV
- ESC: 20A 4 in 1 BLHeli_S Dshot 600
- Camera: Caddx Turbo Micro F1 2.1mm 1200TVL 4:3 NTSC/PAL switchable
- Video transmitter: 5.8Ghz 48CH 25/100/200mw with smartaudio function
- Propeller: Gemfan 3052 3-blade
- Recommend battery: 4S 550mah (package doesn’t included)